What we have achieved with the new 3D Knit technology is a revolution. An incredible and soft wraparound shoe for superior performance. Thanks to the designed 3D Knit technology, you will be ready to go beyond your athletic limits, enjoying the maximum possible well-being for the foot. A new generation of cycling shoes. The Structure Intarsia 3D Knit technology is born from the desire to create the most performing footwear in terms of pedaling efficiency. A material made up of thousands of intertwined threads that wrap around the foot like a sock, guaranteeing the highest standards of lightness, comfort, and breathability. A concentration of technology is dedicated to high-level cyclists who, precisely because of its innovation in cycling, have dared to call it a Revolution. Backed by our experience in the field of “knit”, assisted by the most sophisticated machines in the market, the result is an upper entirely made of intertwined threads, a “sock” that gives a feeling of comfort never experienced before. more to do without it.
- Collars in rib elastic for perfect and comfortable adherence to the ankle.
- In Shape, without waste of material, without any type of seam and gluing.
- Stiff and heel stiffening for targeted structural support.
- Geometrical compensation for ergonomics and foot comfort, in harmony with pedaling.
- Upper in structure 3d knit multilayer.
- Bioplastic sheath with central protective spacer for the Boa cable passages.
- Integrated channels shaped for the Boa cable glands.
- Sole: 100% Toray MR60 carbon + holes for ventilation on the tip + porous base to prevent slippage of the attacks + interchangeable back cleats.
- Upper completely knit, with a 3 mm layer in the areas of higher pressure + TPU exoskeleton.
- Heel: lowered and thin for a feeling of well-being never experienced.
- Closure: 1 IPA BOA® rotor with external bushings.
- Color: Black.
42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47