SPECIALIZED S-WORKS AEROFLY HANDLEBAR (used)
- FACT carbon construction is lightweight, stiff, and aerodynamic
- 25mm rise provides riders with an increased fit range
- Dimensions: 130mm drop and 80mm reach
- Width: 400mm
- Internal brake and shifter cable compatible for a clean look
- Electronic compatible if you see yourself going hi-tech in the future
- Specialized Part Number: 21017-0038
17 SECONDS FASTER
Born from extensive wind tunnel testing, the Specialized S-Works Aerofly Carbon handlebars are designed for speed. Over a 40-kilometer race, the Aerofly bar will get you across the finish line 17 seconds faster compared to a traditional shallow bend road bar. The bars distinct aero shape, reduced tape on the tops, and full internal cable routing all contribute to those 17 seconds. Additionally, 25mm of rise gives you an increased range of fit options depending on your riding style. Run high bars for a comfortable fit or run low bars to slice through the wind. If you are looking for a fast pair of handlebars that will give you an edge over the competition, install some S-works Aerofly bars on your bike.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.