BORA WTO 45 RIM BRAKE
FAST AND FLUID
The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings.
The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre.
The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
THE CHOICE OF CAMPAGNOLO
Campagnolo’s rideability is enhanced by the 33 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim.
The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
A 45 mm profile and a weight of less than 1,500 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes.
- 1.496 g
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB ceramic cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 45 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 45/26,5 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- The Bora™ WTO 45 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry.
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish.
- 35 mm tubeless valve – 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.